A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I think Ralphie knows more about Ketojen.

We met them when they were in St Cloud for a home craft show.

But then they just disappeared from here. Is there even a trace of them here?

Maybe they were spies? Or. Witness protection people.. :confused: :confused: :confused:

She was fun to have on here is all I know.

We met them when they were in St Cloud for a home craft show.

But then they just disappeared from here. Is there even a trace of them here?

Maybe they were spies? Or. Witness protection people.. :confused: :confused: :confused:

She was fun to have on here is all I know.
The last that I knew about Ketojenn was she had a new grand baby to keep her busy. A certain other BYC member was supposed to contact her but never reported back as to whether or not contact was made. She has been gone longer than sfgwife.

Last edited:
The last that I knew about Ketojenn was she had a new grand baby to keep her busy. A certain other BYC member was supposed to contact her but never reported back as to whether or not contact was made. She has been gone longer than sfgwife.
The other member never got a response back from ketojenn. That was late last year.

I thought of her too. A few times. Hope she's ok. She was fun.

Well folks....looks like we are in for tornadoes and severe storms tonight. We already have tornado watches issued.

Rjohns....you getting any of this?
Apparently I slept through it, how'd you fare? stuff is where it doesn't belong, so will have to survey when the sun comes up.

I hope you guys did ok in the wind.

I my was windy here too. I lost a hunting blind. It was a portable I had set up to ambush wild turkey Toms from.

The wind pulled the stakes out of the ground and rolled the blind up like a ball. It looks like only one poll broke, hopefully I can fix it.

I can’t allow a wild Tom to sneak into my flock and ravish my girls! Besides my oven is one wild tom short right now...

I hope you guys did ok in the wind.

I my was windy here too. I lost a hunting blind. It was a portable I had set up to ambush wild turkey Toms from.

The wind pulled the stakes out of the ground and rolled the blind up like a ball. It looks like only one poll broke, hopefully I can fix it.

I can’t allow a wild Tom to sneak into my flock and ravish my girls! Besides my oven is one wild tom short right now...
I got you beat, I can use my house as the blind.

Back
Top Bottom