A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

This is how I used to breed my budgies, except for breeding they were put together in just pairs. By keeping the males and females separate, I didn’t have to worry about incorrectly sired offspring. And there is less fighting when the sexes aren’t mixed.
Yes, I found that it does help keeping them separated by sex except for breeding time for those very reasons.
So basically what I need to do is build a giant Budgie breeding facility outside! (I already knew that, but it helps to see pictures of somebody’s set up that is already successful.)
Glad it helped you, I do like the way things have worked for me with this type of setup. And the birds are doing very well with it.
:oops: It’s too bad we can’t just roll up layers of newspaper to throw turkey poop away! :gig

Yes, that would be nice. Let me know when you get a easier process for that designed :D

Hi all! I thought I'd share a picture of my favorite toms. No idea on breed. I got them from Porter's in an "assorted crosses" box, so I guess they're mutts. :) I thought it was kind of them to line up for a beauty shot.

20220214_103524.jpg

Hi all! I thought I'd share a picture of my favorite toms. No idea on breed. I got them from Porter's in an "assorted crosses" box, so I guess they're mutts. :) I thought it was kind of them to line up for a beauty shot.

View attachment 3034744
The breed is Turkey for all of them. The second one appears to be the variety Blue Slate.

Back
Top Bottom