A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I hope these two have the cutest poults on this side of tje Mississippi!!

Thats what I forgot to say!! That pics were for u memphis!! I figured you would like them!!

Here goes nothing! It's up and running and I've got the thing half full already between the eggs that were on the counter and the ones that were in my other bator lol. I did switch out the wafer with the newer one from my hova bator and it's holding a much more steady temp now. My problem now will be not seeing them in there.

Tray with just the egg flats

First tray almost full! Eggs that were on the counter.

Tray 2, everything that was in the other bator. I officially pulled the clear turkey eggs.

Lighting was horrible so terrible shot of the loaded bator before closing the door.

The thought has just dawned on my that this may be a bad idea. In a couple weeks, I'm going to have more babies than i know what to do with lol.

Go Aurora go! I'm loving this! Looks like that thing will make a great end table in the living room. Just curious...is it loud?

Ralphie...have you separated your Tom's & hens yet? I was reading your post about Ginger. He may not be as dumb as you think! ;)

So I left for a business trip Monday afternoon & didn't get back till late last night. Girls were asleep. Got to spend time with them this morning. They were being so silly! Doing the jumping in circles thing. They are such a hoot!

I do not have them separated yet.

It is going to be sub-zero for the next week starting Saturday. I do not really want them out during that.

Tonight I had 6 turkeys in the turkey house, Ethel and 5 others. I am hoping next week they fill it up.

Memphis-no, it's not loud but you can definitely hear it running. I don't know about making it an end table. It's more like the obvious elephant in the corner of the room that your trying to make fit in lol. I told hubby the other day about my adventures trying to fit the thing in our room and how it wasn't happening (that beast is heavy!) And asked if he cared where I put it in the living room. He didn't have much to say about that except that he thought that was just a for now type thing. I think he realizes though that I wasn't really wasn't asking if he cared lol. He does seem to like it though. Maybe not in the living room but he checks it out and has even said about making one. I had to tell him last night that he is not to open it without permission. He got suspicious, thinking I'm hiding something, but honestly, it was just that I have to keep an eye on the temps to make sure they even out after the door's been opened. I woke up this morning and my Temps are still holding steady at 99.5 but my indicator light for my turner isn't working now. The turner still is though. Oh what an adventure!

Back
Top Bottom