A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

He's waking them up! How many did you set?

This could be an exciting day...all kinds of babies!!

He's waking them up! How many did you set?

This could be an exciting day...all kinds of babies!!

I set 28, I threw out 7 on the "lockdown" day. I kept one I should not of, hoping against hope.

I am hoping for 20. Which is not bad considering the nasty cold and how many of the eggs froze and cracked. I was worried the majority of the eggs got cold enough to kill the embryo.

He is really complaining over there! I think he wants me to hold him. I am resisting though, I know he will keep the others going, and I hate to let him get chilled.

Acck,, I do not have a brooder set up for them yet... I think it will need to go right next to my lazy boy,,,

Last edited:
Ralph...don't know how you can resist him! Stick him down your shirt. I think next to the lazy boy is a great spot for the whole bunch to brood! :lol:

Aurora...go talk to that turkey!! It will get him going!!

Morning Holm! How cold is it there this morning?

Was amusing myself this morning watching blizzard coverage. Yipes!! We are such whimps here! Less that 2 inches shut this town down.

Aurora/Chaos....give us a weather report! My uncle in south central PA is getting 2-3 feet.

We have apt 6 inches here so far but we've been upgraded. We may get 10-15 inches here by the end of the day. I think my brother and his girlfriend may be driving the half hour up the mountain to come sled ride here lol

That's a bunch of snow! Maybe they will be able to see the baby hatch! That would be cool!

My Grandkids are coming tonight. They will not see the hatch, but I can bet some of the babies will get loved..

10 inches of snow are considered a "flurry" here ........
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom