A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

He is going to get his turn alright!   Freezer camp is in his future. A Tom that attacks me is not going to live....here ..or anywhere..

We just put the boys away and they went right away, no problems. 

Yep I agree. No agressive tom is worth keeping. The only reason I kept mine is cuz my aunt kept teasing him even after I told her to knock it off. Some people are dumb...

Last edited:
We need pictures later please
smile.png
Fuzzy butts!

I only have 4 left,, they have all went to new homes... Someone who shall remain nameless from this thread has 2 shower roosters...... Ask her for pictures!

Yep I agree. No agressive tom is worth keeping. The only reason I kept mine is cuz my aunt kept teasing him even after I told her to knock it off. Some people are dumb...

If you kick a dog long enough, it will bite you, same with a tom. I never tease the toms and rooster. I am not their equal, I am their owner and boss and I demand total respect at all times.

If you kick a dog long enough, it will bite  you, same with a tom. I never tease the toms and rooster. I am not their equal, I am their owner and boss and I demand total respect at all times.

Yep. They are the only people he ever went after. Knowone else.

Ralph, I think your right....it's the season. Poor hen....:(

It's been wet here so I refilled the dust bath area with fresh sand & dirt. It was enjoyed by all. Daisy was up to her eyeballs in the bath & for some reason Annie was trailing around behind me. Guess she wanted attention. Picked her up & we plopped down in a chair in the sun. We sat there for an hour just enjoying the sun. I did get a chance to sort through her feathers. Boy she still has a ton of pins coming in. Seems like she's been growing feathers forever. And poor Daisy is just now loosing hers. Feathers everywhere in the dust bath. It really is a whole different gig with just hens. So zen & peaceful. I don't know guys, sure makes me think hard about adding a tom.

WAIT, WHAT??? Ralph...you already got rid of most of your babies? Seriously? And someone took two roosters?

Ahead of ya Ralph....already snuck over there! CONGRATS COFFEE! And congrats to those two boys. They'll have a great life!

Yipee! How many more to go? Are all the girls sold?

Saw the pics Coffee posted. The dog cracked me up! They sure are cute. But just wait till she gets her turkeys!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom