A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ralphie, I am again very sorry to hear this. I will never forget the time I got to hear her quack! I hope stuff turns around for you guys over there.

Daisy, like JJ & Ethel were rescued from bad situations & given great lives. Call me crazy, but there seems to be a special bond because of that. Daisy is my special buddy & i would morn her loss. Ethel really was the perfect hen. I always enjoyed hearing stories about her. She was quite the lady.

X2. How is the house coming Feedman? Still doing demo?

Saw my first Malay chickens today. Holy geez! Friend just bought a trio. Unbelievable. Never seen anything like that before in my life. A bit off putting at first. The hens were standoff-ish. The rooster came loping toward us, I almost wet my pants. But he just wanted attention. Turns out he's a big baby. He's 27 inches tall. Thats a lot of bird.

I discovered a hidden hen on a nest today. Ladybird, my rescue, has finally laid eggs for the first time. She's about 18 months old, and instead of molting ( she reeeaallyyy needs to) she's laying her first eggs. She was so skinny when I first acquired her, she probably couldn't lay eggs. I got her in May.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom