A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

We get 12-15 inches of rain a year with no large bodies of water to even out temperature. With the winds coming down the Rocky mountains, things change fast!

Great day here. I even took my Long Johns off today!

@memphis I have pictures of JJ Jr for you. He is looking pretty good, he must have just finished molting. He looks like a younger JJ. JJ is looking pretty rough tonight. The fighting other Toms through the fence all day long can be rough on ones feathers.

Ralphie, he's gorgeous! Wow! I hate to think of him in a roasting pan....

Friend rode by this evening on his bike. Biking helmet & gloves. Yeah, you guessed it, Annie was all over him like a cheap feathered suit. He took off the helmut so she could property inspect it. She chirpped & tapped it for quite awhile then went for the gloves. Just glad i have understanding friends. Funny, Daisy eyeballs them then hops in my lap, Annie has to give them the once over. They have very different personalities.

Thanks Ralphie!!

Memphis he hasn't made a move on those hens yet. But he looked like he wanted to today.

Ralphie I think you need to keep him. Just incase something were to happen to JJ.
1f601.png

Back
Top Bottom