A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ethel Jr is good about eggs but her sister was a WITCH (no offense Ralphie) she flew up in my face and attacked me when do chores one day... She ended up getting attacked by something and now I miss getting attacked everyday...

I am guessing you offended her in someway... My birds are all perfect, unless she was the one that had chicks last year and chased me 200 ft or so from her nest. She was a witch. I could not get within 50 ft of her and she was on me.....

I have trouble butchering non aggressive birds but I have to thin the flock sometimes...

Name one time you have "thinned the flock"?
Everytime I see your flock it is larger and more varied, I see birds I never saw the last time I was there...

I think, either you have a strained relationship with the truth-----Or you have no idea how many birds you have.

Name one time you have "thinned the flock"?
Everytime I see your flock it is larger and more varied, I see birds I never saw the last time I was there...

I think, either you have a strained relationship with the truth-----Or you have no idea how many birds you have.
I culled all my Brahmas and Barred Rocks... And then decided I needed two birds for each one of the birds I culled... :p

0125181211[1].jpg 0131181458[1].jpg 0126181336a[1].jpg
random turkey pics off phone from last week for @memphis

Since @memphis demanded more pictures...

Azul. He's leaving to go to his new home on Thursday. I'm going to miss this boy. His colors are so neat. If only he was a she :/

IMG_3309.JPG
IMG_3331.JPG

Mister :)

IMG_3311.JPG
IMG_3320.JPG

Gotta add a close up of those feathers!

IMG_3317.JPG
IMG_3318.JPG

Romeo and Tommy

IMG_3323.JPG

Cuddles, yelling at me for not paying attention to her!

IMG_3324.JPG

Pebbles' injury is healing up. I pulled her out to check her over and she immediately squatted down to be bred. That's not going to happen!

IMG_3338.JPG

This is a combination of her disappointment of not getting bred and being upset at going back in the crate.

IMG_3339.JPG

Mister and Princess

IMG_3327.JPG

Pirate!

IMG_3343.JPG
IMG_3347.JPG

Sweet Pea

IMG_3346.JPG

And last but not least, Eve!

IMG_3341.JPG

Back
Top Bottom