A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Very possibly, but then I suppose you'd have to dry pluck. I'm not sure live plucking would be a winning proposition unless you're wearing body armor. :lau You could maybe sell blown-out turkey eggs. I think it's more the especially large eggs that are wanted most, though.
One of the easiest ways to collect turkey feathers is to try to grab a turkey as it goes by. If it doesn't want to be caught, you will come up with a handful of feathers only. It is a defense mechanism where they release their feathers in order to get away.

One of the easiest ways to collect turkey feathers is to try to grab a turkey as it goes by. If it doesn't want to be caught, you will come up with a handful of feathers only. It is a defense mechanism where they release their feathers in order to get away.
I wondered why that happened! Cool! :)

I knew that about their quick release tail feathers. Ralphie...go check out etsy. I'm betting blown out turkey eggs would go over pretty well! I love some of the handmade quilts...but boy they are expensive.

Went to the grocery this morning. Feel like I'm taking my life in my hands. But needed a stock up. Did find a pack of tp! It wasn't too bad. Are they now recommending masks?

I knew that about their quick release tail feathers. Ralphie...go check out etsy. I'm betting blown out turkey eggs would go over pretty well! I love some of the handmade quilts...but boy they are expensive.

Went to the grocery this morning. Feel like I'm taking my life in my hands. But needed a stock up. Did find a pack of tp! It wasn't too bad. Are they now recommending masks?
Hey, if you find yourself short of anything, give me a holler. We'll find a way to get it to you.

Yes. They finally admitted that masks could possibly be helpful even for non-cognisanti. They might have just said, "Masks are good--even scarves are good. We need the medical-grade masks for the folks on the front lines, but even tying a piece of t-shirt cotton around your face will stop 57% of virus-sized particles from reaching you (or someone else *from* you)."

But no. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom