A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

There was 2 1/4" by midnight and another 2" this morning. The low so far has been 31°F. I saved a couple of trees after midnight. The wind came up and helped keep the snow from sticking to the trees. There are going to be broken branches especially with the Russian Olives which were already hanging low due to to massive crop of olives.

The tom was the only one still on the roost this morning.
full

full

The deck at midnight last night.
full

The garden this morning.
full

full

full
Please do not post offensive photos like these on here!

Way too early!

There was 2 1/4" by midnight and another 2" this morning. The low so far has been 31°F. I saved a couple of trees after midnight. The wind came up and helped keep the snow from sticking to the trees. There are going to be broken branches especially with the Russian Olives which were already hanging low due to to massive crop of olives.

The tom was the only one still on the roost this morning.
full

full

The deck at midnight last night.
full

The garden this morning.
full

full

full

No, no, nope, no way.... not allowed yet!!

Can't believe the snow. Crazy
I just came back in from shaking aspen trees. Poor things are almost bent double, some of them. I got around 3/4ths of them shook, I guess. I looked like the abominable snow monster, little snowballs hanging from my hair and all over my shirt... 😳 My (sorta) frozen fingers are all better now.

I may wait for the wind to set the rest free. It's supposed to be windy tomorrow. Last time we had this kind of early storm, I didn't free the trees for a couple weeks and they recovered fully, so I think I have time. There are USFS aspen trees all around this area that still look like dancers bowing almost to the ground from what? Maybe ten years ago? I couldn't do the whole forest. 🤷‍♀️

I just came back in from shaking aspen trees. Poor things are almost bent double, some of them. I got around 3/4ths of them shook, I guess. I looked like the abominable snow monster, little snowballs hanging from my hair and all over my shirt... 😳 My (sorta) frozen fingers are all better now.

I may wait for the wind to set the rest free. It's supposed to be windy tomorrow. Last time we had this kind of early storm, I didn't free the trees for a couple weeks and they recovered fully, so I think I have time. There are USFS aspen trees all around this area that still look like dancers bowing almost to the ground from what? Maybe ten years ago? I couldn't do the whole forest. 🤷‍♀️
The damage here looks to be mainly the Russian Olives.

Back
Top Bottom