A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Yup... basically, I got that LeonIva's group is leaving, then they met Arrowrun who's now a loner... then Ivy came in and I got totally lost. lol

( I just end up breaking down and reading the pages I missed lol..whether it be 5 or 50 pages lolz....)

Tysontoe strutted through the camp.

Mistwater let her chicks play around in the camp.

Starshine stood up. The group had just finished eating and were about to set off again. To their surprise, they were STILL in WingClan territory, but were hoping to find Hurricanepaw soon, so that they then could find Burningflame's daughter, Willowtear.

Quote:
Honeythorn was leading Cloudpaw along the border when he spotted the group of chickens "Shh" He whispered, they crouched down and crawled closer.

Quote:
Honeythorn was leading Cloudpaw along the border when he spotted the group of chickens "Shh" He whispered, they crouched down and crawled closer.

Stormbreak heard something in the bushes and paused. But, he didn't see anything, so he ignored it.

Quote:

LeonIva turned his head in their direction, he had heard something. "Show yourselfs," He commanded, his deep black eyes searching the bushes. If they didn't come out, he would find them soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom