A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
there is a whole Clan of them called ShadowClan
wink.png

Quote:
there is a whole Clan of them called ShadowClan
wink.png

Oh, ya... I forgot about them....
roll.png

Thanks!
big_smile.png
Here goes . . . (I kind of know what is going on right now. . . something is moving around and someone just ate a mouse?)

(I hope it's all right to have a sort of "different" beginning for my hen. I wanted a character who knew virtually nothing about this clan business, because I sure don't yet. I'm confused about which season it is at the moment, so if its winter, uhh . . . don't read my post
hide.gif
)

Name: Silver
Appearance: A leghorn. White, with a long tail, slender body, and long yellow legs. Unfortunately, she is partially de-beaked.
Personality: Shy, cautious, and a bit naive. Despite being confined all of her life, has a strong sense of survival. Tries to see things from others' points of view, having acquired strong empathy from her days at the farm.
Abilities: None, as of yet.
History: Ex-battery hen. Fell off of a truck on the freeway (*cough* I mean, thunderpath) while in transport to a different facility.
BYC Username: Blue_Myst
Breed(Optional): White Leghorn

The monster roared along the hard, dark surface, chasing after Silver as she tumbled on unsteady legs away from the glaring lights and loud noises. Air buffeted her from side-to-side from the passing creatures, and she cried out in confusion in puzzlement. Where were her friends? They had been right there, next to her in their barred home, sharing a story when the metal beast had jumped and thrown her from its grasp. Chirruping desperately, Silver felt her legs buckle and she tumbled down, away from the flashing yellow beams that zoomed down the dark, hard path. Adrenaline pulsed through her veins as she shot up once again, running, beating her wings, trying to get away from those awful, loud noises. Green things, some tall and graceful, others small and squat, tickled her feather-less patches of skin. What was this strange place! It was so open, with the sky above and the endless miles of green things stretching out before her. There was too much space! Legs starting to buckle--she had never used her legs this much before--Silver ran blindly, trying to find any place that resembled her home, the metal square in which she had lived. Sometimes she fell, but the survival instinct within her kept her going until, at last, just when she felt her feet start to slip on the leafy ground, she found it. With a flood of relief, she saw an old gnarled, dark brown thing rising up out of the ground, and at its base, a small hole, roughly the size of her home. Lungs heaving and heart pounding, she nestled into the niche, breathing hard, and trying to comfort herself while strange noises echoed around her. Oh, she thought, shutting her eyes tight with confusion, if only the pink two-legs would come save her from this awful place!

Last edited:
(Welcome!
smile.png
You need to think of an ending for Silver kind of like... Silverfeather, Silverstreak, Silverpetal or something along those lines
smile.png
)

The ragged shadow perched in the tree above her watching and thinking on what to do. He cocked his head and took off back from the way he had come. It wasn't worth his time he thought.

An old white hen walked up to Silver___. "Are you lost little one?" she said in a sweet voice.

Hey! Crazy! Are you here? We should do something.

Do you want to know why Chickie expected you to be freaked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom