A chickenRP!

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Plot:you are a wet, damp and cold baby chick just Hached and you are under your mother hen.you are taken out from under her by a human, put in a box and shipped to a farm store.you are put in a rubber tub with shavings, but no food nor water.after two days, a Frendly ladie comes and takes you and a few other, again you are put in a box.she drives home and puts you in a cardboard box with a headlamp, soft, clean shavings, water and food.months later you are a laying hen.the lady buys a incubator and you lay eggs for her to incubate.

But, you are tired of laying and old, so the lady takes you away from your friends and puts you in another pen with other older chickens.

But, you cannot go outside the pens...cause there are bager, foxes and hawks and eagles around, so you are bored and some escape from the pen and barley survive......

NOTE:you can be a human or chicken.thats it.at first, I will only be accepting a few older hens/and older pullets.chicks mostly.if this thread lives well, I will add ducks and geese.and maybe guniefowl.and peacocks.maybe.

NOTE:there are a few pens.a big pen with old hens.a pen with laying hens.a pen with a few roosters(most roosters are in with the laying hens)and the chicks stay inside the lady's(and other people's)house.also in her house is a icubator, but at start she(and others)will get the chicks from the store.

High ranks for pecking order:
1.open
2open
3.open
4open

My rules:
1.one hen per rooster with mates.
2.you can have as many eggs in a brood you want
3.ony chickens and humans
4.dont role play till I say 'accepted'
5.dint RP went I'm not here.
6.please fill out the hole form or your not accepted.
7.you can have as many characters as you want.
8.follow all rules.
9.all chickens/humans must have names.
10.have fun!

Chicken form

Name:
Pen:
Breed:
Description/picture:
Personality:
Family or none:
History:
Username:

Human form

Name:
Personality:
History:
Description:
Favorite chicken(s):
Username:

Last edited:
Name:cinder
Pen:chick
Breed:Easter egger
Description/picture:

Personality:kind.
Family or none:none
History:
Username:cluckcluck1215

Name:Bea
Pen:old hens
Breed:barred rock[
Description/picture:

Personality:kind, sweet, mean to chicks.
Family or none:none.expect for livi, here sister(dead)
History:

Name:Nicole
Personality:kind, caring, she can lash out.
History:never told.
Description:long blond hair that she keeps in a braid over her shoulder.she wears a plaid(red and black) button up shirt and a jean skirt.
Favorite chicken(s):Bea cinder

Name:Jeff (if you can have imaginary chickens this is one)
Pen:hen,rooster,young hen flock thing?
Breed:Barred rock
desc:bright white feathers,extremely dark black barred color pattern.
personality:Competitive,strong,loyal,friendly unless he doesn't take very kindly to you.
Family: doesn't know(Can he later figure out Bea is his sister?)
history:
Username:Fluffers

Name:Jeff (if you can have imaginary chickens this is one)
Pen:hen,rooster,young hen flock thing?
Breed:Barred rock
desc:bright white feathers,extremely dark black barred color pattern.
personality:Competitive,strong,loyal,friendly unless he doesn't take very kindly to you.
Family: doesn't know(Can he later figure out Bea is his sister?)
history:
Username:Fluffers

Accepted(sure!)

Jeff walked around 

Cinder ran over to her water and rank some.
~
Nicole walked outside and opened the pen door and closed it when she was i side.she picked up Jeff and petting her neck,"silly chicken"she said smiling.
~
Bea was chatting with some older hens.

Back
Top Bottom