"A Christmas Story" - It's That Time Of Year Again.

Quote:
ARE YOU SERIOUS !!!!!!?????????? OMG !!!!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks like so much fun. I didn't know that the house still exists! Ya'll are so lucky and I am so jealous.
thumbsup.gif

That is too cool !
lau.gif

THANK YOU for sharing those pics.
ya.gif

Its in a regular working class neighborhood in CLeveland. Several years ago a guy saw that it was on sale on EBAY and bought it sight ubseen. He was very disapointed when he got there and it did look nothing like he saw on the movie. It was a normal house that they just rented for a week or two afterall. Anyways he did tons of research and had the whole building restored to look like it used to in the movie. He also bought to more houses , the one right across from the house when you look out the front window and one a bit down. One is the shop and the other a museum. It wasnt hard convincing my husband to drive and pose for the pictures. He is a big kid, loves christmas and has the movie running for 24 hours on christmas.

One of my favorite movies
tongue.png
I am the proud owner of my very own "major award"! I look forward to the marathon every year and play it all day while I'm wrapping and cleaning too.

In the market on android phones you can download A Christmas Story soundboard. It has like every quote from the movie. My text message alert is "I triple dog dare you".

I have several dogs. They are just little papillons, but sometimes in the morning when I let them out I think that my country neighbors must call us the Bumpasses. The dogs all tumble out into the yard barking. They, however, stay in the yard and don't go into anyone else's. Those are our Bumpass hounds.

Love the movie, first saw it several years ago at my sister's for Christmas. My sister's snooty in-Laws saw it playing on the TV and sarcastically said "And what intellegent program is THIS we are watching????" It then became my favorite for just that comment if nothing else.

Found a T-shirt on Ebay a year or two ago autographed by the guy who played the kid who stuck his tongue to the flagpole. Had to get that shirt for my husband.

Back
Top Bottom