"A Christmas Story" - It's That Time Of Year Again.

That's why it's called a 'leg lamp'. It's not a butt-leg lamp.
duc.gif
I may be banned.

It still doesnt have the"but" part that Ralphie reached up and grabbed and felt before his mom censored his eyes."its a major award!".....over the years I have been a conesieur of soaps..... Nottafinga!...you'll shoot your eye out,kid.merry christmas..ho..ho..ho...(pushed ralphie with boot)...... randy laid their like a slug..it was his only defense.......i cant put my arms down!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Last edited:
somad.gif
"AH BLASTED! YOU TWO BLIRT RATTLE FLAT CAMEL FLIRT. STANA ONCE SAT BRADA, FRADA, RADA ... SMELLY WOMP WUSSLER! DRAB DUMB FRATTIN HOSTICKLE PICKLE FIFER!
YOU FILTHY PISTON HELCKIN, YOU WHIP MAUKER SMELLY WOMP BUSTER! (cough cough) YOU BLADDER PUSSKNOT GRAP YAH, YOU DORTIN DONOBADO, YOU WART MUNDANE NOODLE! ..."

Not to mention "NODDAFINGA!!!"

And the ever popular "SUNZABICHN BUMPISES!!!!!!"

Every time the light gets all soft and purple outside I remember those words and think fondly of 'the old man'. Oh, wait! I AM the old man. I guess I've gotta weave a new tapestry of obsenety before the sun sets lest I lose my smelly womp wussler two blirt rattle flat reputation! Dad rabbit!

~S

Last edited:
Quote Time!!!! " I can't put my arms down!! WAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!" "You'll shoot your eye out, kid!" I can't believe my local Walgreens is actually selling these!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom