A dozen ducks in pa!

sallysinnamon

Songster
9 Years
Dec 4, 2010
south eastern
I love my ducks. My ducks love me. They love watermelon, grapes, tomatoes..my flock had babies last year, and as much as I would love to keep them, the flock needs downsized. Anyone that watches these critters knows they have their friends, so I'd love to keep them together since they're kind of bonded. Anyone in need of a few males? Would like them to go as pets..thanks! I'm located in southeastern pa..

I love my ducks. My ducks love me. They love watermelon, grapes, tomatoes..my flock had babies last year, and as much as I would love to keep them, the flock needs downsized. Anyone that watches these critters knows they have their friends, so I'd love to keep them together since they're kind of bonded. Anyone in need of a few males? Would like them to go as pets..thanks! I'm located in southeastern pa..
You can go to a farm sanctuary www. Animal manor.org is a nice one in the Tristate area

What kind of ducks are they. I looking for Indian runners

Back
Top Bottom