A duck walks into a bar.......

Quote:
Well, see, the Bartender said he would nail the duck to the bar but then the Duck asked him if he had any nails but the bartender didn't so he couldn't nail him to the bar so the duck just kept aggravating him 'cause the Bard couln't do anything about it. Did that clear it all up for ya?
smile.png
(Probably not
wink.png
)

Quote:
Well, see, the Bartender said he would nail the duck to the bar but then the Duck asked him if he had any nails but the bartender didn't so he couldn't nail him to the bar so the duck just kept aggravating him 'cause the Bard couln't do anything about it. Did that clear it all up for ya?
smile.png
(Probably not
wink.png
)

Ohhhhh! I get it now! It is funny!
lol.png

Quote:
smile.png
(Probably not
wink.png
)

So I did get it...I thought something clever was hidden in there that I couldn't catch.
tongue.png

Quote:
It's funny because they guy said that he would nail the ducks beak to the counter. Then the duck asks if he has any nails (to see if he really could nail it to the counter.) Since he doesn't have any the duck continues on annoying the man.

Quote:
It's funny because they guy said that he would nail the ducks beak to the counter. Then the duck asks if he has any nails (to see if he really could nail it to the counter.) Since he doesn't have any the duck continues on annoying the man.

Hey! I already explained it!

Quote:

Hey! I already explained it!

the more the merrier!

Back
Top Bottom