A face only a mother could love?

She is LOVELY!

smile.png

yours is cute...but here is really a face only a mother could love...
54629_billie_009.jpg

I adopted him from someone on craigslist and when I brought him home my wife thought I was crazy. She said he looks like the devil. It took her 5 months before she even paid any attention to him and that was only because he snuck up behind her one day and head butted her on the back of the leg. I told her that's what she gets for ignoring him for so long. Now she feeds him treats all the time and always says something nice to him when she is outside.

Last edited:
You know what's the weirdest thing about goats' eyes? The horizontal pupil. Humans and dogs pupiles are round, cats are vertical. Goats are aliens.

Last edited:
Horses have horizontal pupils, also.

People aren't weirded out by horses, though, because most have solid black eyes so you can't really see the pupil...because, ya know, SOLID BLACK EYEBALLS aren't creepy and/or demonic at all.

hu.gif

lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

thanks cmjust0. They are my first goats. Learning as I go. So its nice when someone else tells me they look good. I love them. I wish I could get me a buck now for Laila.

Quote:
The red on that guy...is that "faded-out" black, or he just naturally that color?

The reddish tint is a sign of a mineral deficiency. Get that handsome fellow a goat mineral block.
smile.png

awww...thank you! I had no idea. He does have a mineral block. I he gets run of about 3 acres for grazing and I also give him goat chow each morning.

I always thought he just had the tri-color thing going on.

Back
Top Bottom