A Few Laying Hens, Pullets, Roo's and Chicks in the Boise, Idaho area

Sherriekim

Songster
12 Years
Aug 20, 2007
Southwest Idaho
I just placed this ad in Criagslist and thought I would go ahead and place it here even though there are very few members in my area. All of the chicks are ones that I have hatched. I will add that the Milles are hatched from eggs from my Mille hens right after I got them and I don't know for sure what rooster they were with prior to their arrival here, the chicks look to be pure, but I can't guarantee that. I will be explaining that to anybody from Craigslist who is interested. You all here are more knowledable regarding the breeding and "residual" from prior roo's.
tongue.png

2 week old Gold-sexlink or RIR chicks, $3.00 for the pair

3 one-month old Mille Fleur D'Uccle Chicks, appears to be one roo and 2 hens, $9.00 for the trio

2 one-month old Silkie chicks, appears to be one roo and one hen , $7.00 for the pair

1 one-month old banty Cochin cross chick, roo, $2.00, he could be a cross or pure, he looks like he's 100% banty Cochin, adorable!

Pullets and laying hens, I have decided to stick with a few of my favortie breeds so I will be parting with a few layers and pullets. All of them are currently laying, even the pullets and they won't be a year til May or June, the hens will be two in March. One Australop, one Delaware, one White Rock and two RIR. $10 each or will consider trades for other breeds of hens/pullets.

Two roos, both cochin banty's, one gorgeous Frizzle $5 and one Partridge Rock $3

I will consider offers and trades, just need to be placed in good homes.

Hi. I'm new here. I don't suppose you still have any of these (or others you would want to part with)?

Well, I have a pair of Buff Orps about two months old I might consider parting with and I almost always have a few extras roos, right now Silkies for sure, and I do have one of the RIR/Gold Sex link hens left, she's about three months. I also have a bator full of eggs that look like they are developing nicely so will have some of the more unusual chicks that you can't easily find locally in a couple of weeks. If you are interested in any of these, send me a PM and we'll see about working something out. Thanks! and welcome to the board!
smile.png

Do you still have any pullets? I can take two..I prefer laying hens, but if you don't have any of those, I can take two pullet chicks. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom