Do you like the story?

• Yes! It was interesting.

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Nope.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
(Guys, does anybody know where any cool copyright free pictures are? Because I've been looking everywhere and can't find any. Well, barely any that are actually good.
I need help!! :lol: )
(I use unsplash sometimes, but people pics are limited. But if you like to RP as trees and mountains then go for it :lol: )

Even Bee was scared right now. Her and Eva had entered a dark corridor with a stone statue of a weeping woman. "This place is creepy, let's get out of here!" Eva said, trembling. The turned around and started back.
Eva (haha, your person is named after the statue) saw the two women walk in and knew that she probably shouldn't let them back track.

"Stop." She demanded, seeming quiet but her voice echoed loudly throughout the room.

(Hey Cutiechook, where'd you get your pics?)
----------
Isabel backed away from the picture slowly, unsure of wether to believe what she was seeing. It seemed to be moving. Well, to be more precise, the dogs in the painting seemed to be moving.
She had been staring at the painting, which was a back street with feral dogs, for a few minutes. While she had been observing the delicate brush strokes and trying to make mental notes, the lead dog seemed to be standing slowly.
Isabel glanced nervously around the dim room, lit by a single bulb which was on the verge of going out. She wasn't exactly sure how she came to be here, which was worrisome enough, but the fact that this "art museum" seemed to be abandoned and was dark and grimy in nearly every room she had seen so far was creepy. Very creepy.

Morgath looked around the room.she was scared sh started running ad bumbed into Isabel."I'm so s--sorry"she whispered.
(Hey Cutiechook, where'd you get your pics?)
----------
Isabel backed away from the picture slowly, unsure of wether to believe what she was seeing. It seemed to be moving. Well, to be more precise, the dogs in the painting seemed to be moving.
She had been staring at the painting, which was a back street with feral dogs, for a few minutes. While she had been observing the delicate brush strokes and trying to make mental notes, the lead dog seemed to be standing slowly.
Isabel glanced nervously around the dim room, lit by a single bulb which was on the verge of going out. She wasn't exactly sure how she came to be here, which was worrisome enough, but the fact that this "art museum" seemed to be abandoned and was dark and grimy in nearly every room she had seen so far was creepy. Very creepy.

Back
Top Bottom