A hen dying every two weeks

Pics
Someone is having dark poop. It's almost black. Help?
Have you searched for any vets in your area that will see chickens or called around? A lot of times they won’t advertise but you will find one willing to see them if you begin to investigate…
Where r u located again?

I’m in Kentucky as well. There are vets that I know of, but I’m in the Lexington/Louisville area …

Have you searched for any vets in your area that will see chickens or called around? A lot of times they won’t advertise but you will find one willing to see them if you begin to investigate…
Where r u located again?

I’m in Kentucky as well. There are vets that I know of, but I’m in the Lexington/Louisville area …
Im in Louisville. I'm still waiting for necropsy results but it feels like garbage sitting around hoping another won't die in the meantime. :(

Im in Louisville. I'm still waiting for necropsy results but it feels like garbage sitting around hoping another won't die in the meantime. :(
Oh! Well there’s plenty of vets in your area! You’re very lucky. Take your sickest in for a visit. I can recommend a place if you’d like. They can run a fecal exam as well just bring in fresh poo. It was $15 I think for a fecal float last time I did one…

Back
Top Bottom