>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(Sorry it took so long, I had to change my profile)

Falcon had stalked up to the small doe as close as she could before she took a deep breath and lunged at the doe, slamming into it's side with great power. She now snapped her jaws onto it's back to hold it as long as she could so Flare could help her.
(Watchu mean change ur profile?)
Flare dove out the bush a second after Falcon had pinned her down, rushing at the doe. He aimed for the neck, and clamped his jaws around it firmly, cutting the neck vein, and also holding it in place as it died firmly. He made sure to keep the doe on the ground so that it had less of a chance to escape.

~Jasper glanced back at her, his tail held high in reassurance. "I grew up with you," he growled slowly, "and it's just wrong to let a fox like Flare drive you out just because of his maddened mind." He clenched his jaws together with resolve, exercising his strength visibly by leaning forward onto his shoulders. "It's utterly ridiculous if he's thinking he can drive you away without a fight." He ran his gaze over her flank and winced visibly. "These are the times I wish Rip Pack had a healer..." He trailed off and gave a low whine of encouragement, paws working into the dirt, secretly eager to be off and confront Flare. "I'll pick up some wet moss from a stream on the way back for your wound."~
Opal nodded in appreciation for his kind actions. She got up slowly, a bit frightened, but assured she would return to the pack. She started heading back to camp with him after he had gotten the moss. She picked up a familiar scent: Flare's and Falcon's. Her ears and tail visibly fell as she pondered the thought of the two together, and what flare had done. She slowed her pace to be behind Jasper, and on the opposite side of where the scent was coming from. She began shivering in fear, completely forgetting Jasper's presence.

~Jasper glanced back at her, his tail held high in reassurance. "I grew up with you," he growled slowly, "and it's just wrong to let a fox like Flare drive you out just because of his maddened mind." He clenched his jaws together with resolve, exercising his strength visibly by leaning forward onto his shoulders. "It's utterly ridiculous if he's thinking he can drive you away without a fight." He ran his gaze over her flank and winced visibly. "These are the times I wish Rip Pack had a healer..." He trailed off and gave a low whine of encouragement, paws working into the dirt, secretly eager to be off and confront Flare. "I'll pick up some wet moss from a stream on the way back for your wound."~
Opal nodded in appreciation for his kind actions. She got up slowly, a bit frightened, but assured she would return to the pack. She started heading back to camp with him after he had gotten the moss. She picked up a familiar scent: Flare's and Falcon's. Her ears and tail visibly fell as she pondered the thought of the two together, and what flare had done. She slowed her pace to be behind Jasper, and on the opposite side of where the scent was coming from. She began shivering in fear, completely forgetting Jasper's presence.

~Jasper's hackles trembled erect as Flare's unmistakable scent trickled into his nostrils from his left side. He stopped, shielding Opal with his body, and stood foursquare, muzzle curled back into a muttering snarl. He'd never liked Flare for multiple reasons; and now their mutual despise would escalate to a level it'd never reached before. His tail curled up in a dominant arch, and he stiffly resumed their trek back to camp, silently daring for Flare to confront them.~

~Jasper's hackles trembled erect as Flare's unmistakable scent trickled into his nostrils from his left side. He stopped, shielding Opal with his body, and stood foursquare, muzzle curled back into a muttering snarl. He'd never liked Flare for multiple reasons; and now their mutual despise would escalate to a level it'd never reached before. His tail curled up in a dominant arch, and he stiffly resumed their trek back to camp, silently daring for Flare to confront them.~
Opal followed waked alongside him, comforted by his aggressive body stance. Soon, the two reached camp, where she realized her den had been trashed, presumable by Flare or some of his comrades. She looked down in sadness at what had taken so long time to make, and how hard she had worked on it. She said quietly to Jasper "Guess I'll have to find someplace else."

Opal followed waked alongside him, comforted by his aggressive body stance. Soon, the two reached camp, where she realized her den had been trashed, presumable by Flare or some of his comrades. She looked down in sadness at what had taken so long time to make, and how hard she had worked on it. She said quietly to Jasper "Guess I'll have to find someplace else."

~Jasper glanced down at the obliterated den in dismay. Brambles were ripped from their neat weaving, and moss was scattered everywhere. How can Alpha turn a blind eye to this? He muttered under his breath for a moment and turned to Opal. "Good thing about being in Rip Pack is that we're not expected to keep our dens exclusively in camp," he growled lightly, trying to be upbeat for her sake. "Where do you want to make your new one?"~

~Jasper glanced down at the obliterated den in dismay. Brambles were ripped from their neat weaving, and moss was scattered everywhere. How can Alpha turn a blind eye to this? He muttered under his breath for a moment and turned to Opal. "Good thing about being in Rip Pack is that we're not expected to keep our dens exclusively in camp," he growled lightly, trying to be upbeat for her sake. "Where do you want to make your new one?"~
Opal sighed, and said tiredly "Far away from Flare's." Honestly, she wanted to live near Jasper, who seemed willing to protect her, and had been kind to her. She asked quietly "Where do you live?"

(Watchu mean change ur profile?)
Flare dove out the bush a second after Falcon had pinned her down, rushing at the doe. He aimed for the neck, and clamped his jaws around it firmly, cutting the neck vein, and also holding it in place as it died firmly. He made sure to keep the doe on the ground so that it had less of a chance to escape.

Falcon held down the thrashing doe as it died. Once she know it was completely dead she stood up and shook her fur "Alright, let's get this back to camp" she says as she grabbed the dead doe from it's lower back, which lifted half of the prey up.
(I didn't change my picture, just what my actual profile says but eh)

Last edited:
Falcon held down the thrashing doe as it died. Once she know it was completely dead she stood up and shook her fur "Alright, let's get this back to camp" she says as she grabbed the dead doe from it's lower back, which lifted half of the prey up.
(I didn't change my picture, just what my actual profile says but eh)
Flare nodded, and lifted up the other half, to begin carrying it back to camp. Alpha would be satisfied: it was a large kill.

Opal sighed, and said tiredly "Far away from Flare's." Honestly, she wanted to live near Jasper, who seemed willing to protect her, and had been kind to her. She asked quietly "Where do you live?"

~Jasper sat down in front of her. "I have a den in camp," he began regretfully, "but I also have a secondary one somewhere in the midst of the woods I haven't used in moons." He perked an ear in hope. "Maybe it's still standing and we could build yours nearby?" His eyes twitched into narrow slits. "I've had enough of Flare and the others for the moment anyway."~

Flare nodded, and lifted up the other half, to begin carrying it back to camp. Alpha would be satisfied: it was a large kill.

They moved quickly and they seemed to make it to camp at a record pace. Once there Falcon dropped her half in the prey pile and then she stretched out her front paws and flexed her jaw, seeming almost instantly bored again.

Back
Top Bottom