A Huge THANK YOU to Happy Chooks & Team For an AMAZING Easter HAL!

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
I'm starting this new thread for peeps to share their appreciation to @Happy Chooks and all those that helped her out, including @ronott1 , @BantyChooks , @Auroradream26 , and others!

This year's 8th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! was an amazing success!

Please join me in showing your appreciation for an amazing amount of work and a job well done!

thumbsup.gif

celebrate.gif

Thank you all so much for hosting the Easter Hatch-A-Long! Your hard work is very much appreciated! This was so much fun that I'm already looking forward to next year!

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

THANK YOU Kelly, for getting this whole shebang organized and answering the 4,283 questions I and others had. Thanks to Ron, Kim, Sumi, and Jess for being great to work with---I've had a fantastic time.

:love

Last edited:
Thank you @Happy Chooks for everything you've done to make this so much fun for everyone! It's been quite the adventure helping in the behind the scenes action :) Thank you to @ronott1, @sumi, @yorkshire coop, and @bantychooks for all the fun and hard work!

It was also great working with three mods. Banty and auroradream came on and did a great job!

hide.gif

Thank you everyone.

@sumi and @Yorkshire Coop also helped with the Hatchalong.

I would not do it without help, trust me. Ron, Sumi, Kim, BantyChooks and Auroradream26 were wonderful to work with on this year's hatchalong! Banty and Aurora, it was so nice getting to know you.
smile.png
Ron, thanks for your help these past years.
clap.gif
Sumi and Kim, thanks for stepping in to help!
hugs.gif

hide.gif

Thank you everyone.

@sumi and @Yorkshire Coop also helped with the Hatchalong.

I would not do it without help, trust me. Ron, Sumi, Kim, BantyChooks and Auroradream26 were wonderful to work with on this year's hatchalong! Banty and Aurora, it was so nice getting to know you.
smile.png
Ron, thanks for your help these past years.
clap.gif
Sumi and Kim, thanks for stepping in to help!
hugs.gif
Any Time Kelly!

Easter Hatch a long is a great way to celebrate Easter!

Back
Top Bottom