A HUGE victory for BYC!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickenrandomness, Jul 5, 2010.

1. i was just whatching tv, and GUESS WHAT!!! KATE PLUS EIGHT ARE GETTING CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is VERY good for us! the chicken movement is moving very well!

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Ok that scares teh crap outta me [​IMG] ... I dont see this as a good thing at all.. I personally think her nad her ex shouldnt be on tv EVER again.. They make me sick ...

3. Quote:but many people whatch the show, and it will make chickens even MORE popular!

4. Last edited: Jul 5, 2010
  5. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    It is good advertisment, and do you really think that producers would allow any form of animal abuse on camera? Those chickens will always have a clean coop and be well fed.

6. Wolfwoman

Wolfwoman Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2010
    Chickaloon, Alaska
    Quote:but many people whatch the show, and it will make chickens even MORE popular!

Yeah, just like dogs and puppy mills.

7. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:[​IMG]

it may make chicken keeping more popular but when these new chicken owners soon realize that there is a lot of hard work that goes into chickens, the more chickens will end up at the pound or abandoned ...

Kate needs chickens like she needs more kids [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

9. DragonEggs

DragonEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2010
    Borger, TX
    Would it be any different if the osbournes were getting chikens? Or the Hoagans? Both have proven time again to be responsible pet owners on TV. I'm sure the network wouldn't let people think it's all fun and no work. After all, how many people ran out to get 8 kids after the TV show aired?

10. Pupsnpullets

Pupsnpullets Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2008
    SoCal desert
    Let's just say that I wouldn't ever want to be a chicken in Kate's coop [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by