A list of Dodge City Hatchery Chicken types

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banty Rooster

In the Brooder
11 Years
Aug 14, 2008
Cullman, Al.
Standard Breeds: Buff Orpingtons, Barred Rocks, Dominique, Black Austrlopes, New Hampshire Reds, Rhode Island Reds, Golden Laced Wyandottes, Silver Lace Wyandottes, Lakenvelders, Barnvelders, White Crested Black Polish,White Crested Blue Polish, Silver Laced Polish, German Spithauben, Black Sumatras, Light Brahmas, Spekled Sussex, Welsummers, Blue Cochins, Splash Cochins, Brown Leghorns.

Bantams: Golden Sebrights, Silver sebrights, Buff Sebrights, Belguim Quail, Black Tail White Japs, Gray Japs, Black Japs, White Japs.

Bantam Cochens: Black, Buff, Mottled, Blue.

Bantam Old English Games: Barred Rocks, Blacks, Black Breasted Reds, Blue Brassie Backs, Blue Gold Duckwings, Silver Duckwings, Blue Silver Wheaton, Blues, Splash, Blue Reds, Blue Mille Fluer, Mille Fluer, Buffs, Chocolates, Creles, Fawn Duckwings, Ginger Reds, Lemon Blues, Old English Quails, Red Pyles, Self Blues, Spangled, Sports, Wheatons, Whites.

All chicks are 3.50$ a piece plus shipping

Do you have pix of your blue bantam cochins? I would really like to see the quality before I order.
Thanks.

Quote:
3.50 seems kind of high for hatchery chicks, let alone straight run!! and especially with shipping included, might want to think about all that before you think your going to really start selling A LOT........ i knew no one else would say this, but i cant ever keep my mouth shut and do not like rip offs

Quote:
3.50 seems kind of high for hatchery chicks, let alone straight run!! and especially with shipping included, might want to think about all that before you think your going to really start selling A LOT........ i knew no one else would say this, but i cant ever keep my mouth shut and do not like rip offs

well you dont have to buy from me anyway

josh bigler,
We have something in common! I cant keep my mouth shut either especially when I read something so ignorant. Last time I checked straight run bantams from welp cost $3.33. If you dont like a price or an advertisement do yourself a favor. Just go find something else to do. To the OP you have a wonderful site and may put an order in for a few breeds to raise up in a few weeks. Keep up the good work and ignore some of these idiots!

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom