A long, disapointing weekend. but looking foward to Spring!

aww thanks!
hugs.gif
Doing the best i can as a new chicken momma!
love.gif

I just called mom and told her that I will leave instructions near the bator. I was like "and make sure the temp. doesn't go higher than 105*F.!!! Oh, and don't let it get to cold and DON'T OPEN THE BATOR!!!"
lau.gif
She was like "Yes yes I know already! Don't worry! I know the basics..." LOL I hope she's right!
fl.gif

Egg is still wiggling some. I am worried that i should help, but I don't know...
th.gif

Thanks for all the encouragement!
Now i have to make that list and a sign for the bator that says "DO NOT OPEN!!!!!!!!!"
thumbsup.gif

I am thinking 77 horses needs to be nominated for chickenmomma of the year! I agree with less movement is better on the little guy. Just leave him home, your momma raised you ok, she will do ok with this little guy. Just leave her instructions and keep updated.

It is hard but sometimes you just have to let nature take it's course and have loads of faith that things turn out the way you want them to.

Good luck and
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Thanks! All of you guys are sooo supportive!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Oh, and sadly my dad doesn't have a computer so i won't be able to update to you guys at all until Sunday evening or Monday eveing.
barnie.gif
Sorry. You will just have to wait until i get back with any news!!!
sad.png

Can't wait!
fl.gif

LOL I'm not the best momma here. I think we owe it to our hens, who lat the eggs!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Huuurrraaaayyy for chicken mommas and hens!!!
ya.gif

needmorechickens! :

th.gif
OMG....I will not find out anything until Sunday...
barnie.gif

This just might be the longest weekend ever!

Have a good time and don't worry too much!
big_smile.png

~Rebecca

I think we all will worry enough for you!! LOL!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
She had to go to her dads for the weekend so we wont know if the chick hatched in till Sunday/Monday night !!!!!

th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom