A Lovely Lazy Autumn Sunday (Dial up death)

Badhbh

Songster
12 Years
Nov 16, 2007
Southern Indiana
I can't say it enough- I love October. It's hands down my favorite month of the whole year. I get giddy when I spy pumpkin ice cream, Halloween decorations, and that first yellow leaf. It's also the time that i grab my camera at the drop of a feather. So I present to you, Babies in the Fall. :p

The Guineas love Matt's new car. They really love the sound their claws make on the shiny new paint. :eek:
PA052466.JPG

Owl'ra, the Big Man of the Coop
PA052478.JPG

Ghandi, back on the grass after the fog massacre. He's still growing feathers back, but you can't see his spine anymore, and he's gaining some weight back.
PA052480.JPG

Everyone in the garden, cleaning up what's left. Spot the Guinea.
PA052491.JPG

The Waterfowl Mafia disapproves of all this frivolity, and promptly breaks up the party.
PA052495.JPG

Frankenchicken. An OEG x Silkie (one of Ghandi's kids). She's actually quite lovely and very soft.
PA052533.JPG

Frankenchicken is running with a rowdy crowd. Pretty soon, she won't come home at night and will only want to eat bugs.
PA052526.JPG

Bosley and his Angels.
PA052530.JPG

Ameraucana baby
PA052516.JPG

She likes to peck her own shadow.
PA052518.JPG

This one looks like a hawk.
PA052539.JPG

Crevecouers have odd noses.
PA052569.JPG

I has a roost.
PA052579.JPG

Blue Cochin baby
PA052591.JPG

Queen Anne wants to know how to get in to the FULL feeder.
PA052593.JPG

A Blue Cochin, an Ameraucana butt, a Polish in the back, and a Brahma standing WAY above the rest.
PA052576.JPG

So there. That's what I did today. There's a bunch more, old and new here.

Last edited:
Beautiful pictures.

I agree 100% about the roost pic. I've actually scrolled up twice to look at it again. I love the way her little head is cocked to the side.

love.gif

Em

Awww, I love the "I has a roost" photo! How sweet! Thanks for sharing these great photos. Your waterfowl mafia is a riot! Dontcha just love 'em?
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom