Staff PhD
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 25, 2007
Everett WA/Corvallis OR
230_privledged.jpg

Who knows if those numbers are right...

Not me..
I'm still broke down poor cause i want a sheepadoodle and they cost $1,500, so i cant get one this year....... and i cant afford to maid to clean my house and do my dishes for me. I also cant afford a person to go out in this freezing rain to feed and lock the animals up for the night.. Annnd i really want a boat..but can i have one? Nooooo, cause i'm too stinkin' BROKE! *sigh*
annnnd i'm REALLY hungry right now, cause of the pizza thread.. annnd i cant afford a personal chef to cook one for me either *sigh*

10638_tantrumsmiley.gif

Quote:
AAAWWWWW Thats how I'm feelin......but someone else is eatting my food so I'm gona just feed them rice until they go away!

Quote:
What??? You have Mike Rowe in the cellar, Imp as maid, MFB stalking you from the bushes, Deerman entranced with your red hair, Hammie about ready to turn into bacon, more spiders than any one person should want, and a loving husband who does the dishes for you. (Didn't think I missed that last one did ya?) Redhen, you are blessed.
bow.gif

Quote:
AAAWWWWW Thats how I'm feelin......but someone else is eatting my food so I'm gona just feed them rice until they go away!

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
What??? You have Mike Rowe in the cellar, Imp as maid, MFB stalking you from the bushes, Deerman entranced with your red hair, Hammie about ready to turn into bacon, more spiders than any one person should want, and a loving husband who does the dishes for you. (Didn't think I missed that last one did ya?) Redhen, you are blessed.
bow.gif

Drat... busted. Cant a gal have a little pity party...
lol.png

Quote:
bow.gif

Drat... busted. Cant a gal have a little pity party...
lol.png

Awwww Poor little lambie.

Hey I can say that with a straight face now. I have been practicing.
tongue2.gif

And Red don't you know that you shouldn't breed different species together. I am sure that a sheepadoodle would have an identity disorder, and therapist are only for the elite.
bun.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom