<>~a missing heart~<>a elk RP!*always accepting!*

Cluckcluck1215

Free Ranging
8 Years
Jan 21, 2016
Found.
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

*follow all BYC rules(above)
*mating PMs only.
*i own this rp, what I say goes.
*when I use this (<>) it mean the rp is paused.
*when I use this (GTG)it means I have to go.
*when I go, please only rp up to one(1) page.
*you can only have elk.

"find the missing silver heart and place it in its place or you all die"said a spirt,"but how?"said all the elk,"you will see in time"he said and dissapeared.
Two elk must find the missing heart and put it in the middle of the four great trees.but, they still have trouble.the food and water is short.the water is bad, and food is dead.along with the wolves and foxes and more that lurk in the forest.

In order for them to survive, two elk have to find the missing heart.it is a long long trip.

Name:
Personality:
History:
Description:
Mate/crush:
Username:
Other:

Note:your elk can look likeanything(color,ect)

Note:if you have read and will obey all the rules, put,"I love my elk!" In other.

Name: Fiona
Personality: Adventurous brave and loyal
History: Her parents are dead and they loved the forest so she wants to find the silver heart to feel as though her parents can be dead knowing that there is peace in the forest.
Description: White fur, jet black hooves, ice blue eyes and light bone colored swirls on her back.
Mate/Crush: None
Username: silkielover419
Other: I love my elk!

Back
Top Bottom