~A Neko's High School Life~ A Neko RP

"Thirteen, fourteen! IT'S A TEENAGE WARNING! Fifteen, sixteen! BUT NOBODY'S LISTENING! Seventeen, eighteen! WHO TAKES THE BLAME? Nineteen, twenty! TWENTIETH CENTURYYYYYY!" Beatrix crashed into a locker.

(( I made a deal with myself that I wouldn't join anymore RPs. Well, um... the deal is off. :lol:. )

Name: Tundra
Personality: Cold as the place she was named after, Tundra isn't a pleasure any time of day. Even just looking at her for a longer time than she deems appropriate can mean a permanent spot on her hate list. She lacks patience, self-control, and will freak out at a drop of a hat. Under all her hatred, she is really a broken, lost human being who desperately needs love in her life.
History: Tundra's mother died when she was giving birth to her. Her father is an alcoholic who blames her for her mother's death, and with no siblings or any other living relatives, his fury toward her knows no end.
Appearance (photos are optional):

The kind of animal they can turn into (photos are optional): Wolf

Family members (optional): Father
Crush (optional): None
Do they live alone? If not, who do they live with?: She lives with her father.
Username: ClucksAndPeeps

(accepted)

Name: Fyra Age: 15 years Gender: Female Personality: Stubborn, hot-headed, and rash. She has anger issues that are starting to get worse. History: Fyra's father left her and her mother when she was 2 years old. Her mother raised her but was killed when Fyra was 10 in a head-on collision with a truck. She has been in several foster homes since and not one is her real home. Appearance (photos are optional): Fyra has long, thick, and wavy dark auburn hair. Her eyes are deep, soulful dark brown. The kind of animal they can turn into (photos are optional): Hawk
Family members (optional): Father (unknown whereabouts) Crush (optional): None Do they live alone? If not, who do they live with?: She lives in a foster home. Username: ClucksAndPeeps
[COLOR=333333][COLOR=000000]Name: Mara Age: 16 Gender: F[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=000000]Personality: cold to most people but her closest friends. History: nothing much. shes was adopted when she was 5. can she be friends with Tundra? Appearance (photos are optional):[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]
th
[COLOR=000000]The kind of animal they can turn into (photos are optional): [/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]
th
[COLOR=000000]Family members (optional): Crush (optional): Do they live alone? If not, who do they live with?: adoptive parents Username:polish[/COLOR][/COLOR]
accepted x3

Tundra rolled out of bed, slapped her beeping alarm off, and grabbed a hairbrush from her vanity, all in one groggy motion. She stalked over to the mirror, and began brushing her rat's nest of black hair, when the bristles ran over something soft and silk-like. "What the..." she mumbled, seeing two black ears standing erect on her head. Normally, she would have freaked, but she was in a particularly bad mood today and instead got dressed, pulled on a black beanie over the ears, grabbed her book bag, and stormed downstairs where she ate a quick breakfast and was out the door in no time flat.

The bus was driving away by the time she'd got ten to her stop, and, letting out a string of curse words, Tundra ran after it, her feet stopping only when she found herself in the bus's aisle. Grumbling, she plopped down onto a seat and turned to the window, watching the scenery pass by.

Meanwhile, Fyra was inspecting her feet. Her toenails were growing and were curling inward ever-so-slightly. That's odd, she thought as she grabbed the clippers. I thought I clipped them yesterday...
She had no time to ponder, however, as her foster mother yelled for her to hurry up every few minutes. Grabbing her tan leather book bag, she ran out of her bedroom, her combat boots clomping on the floorboards.

Mara jumped on the bus. She had woke up with fox ears which suprised her but she went to school anyway. She took a seat next to her friend Tundra.

( Well mara isnt either so thats why i thought the two could be friends.)

Keiko looked at the clock. "Shoot, I'm gonna be late!" She rushed around, getting ready. "Ugh, what's with these ears!? Probably my imagination and I'm going crazy...." She mumbled, putting on a beanie and racing out the door, grabbing her coat. Before she left, she murmured to herself. "Shhot, dad!" She rushed back in to make him coffee and wake him up. "Dad, I'm leaving, you gotta get up." She pushed him and he moaned. Keiko ran out the door and waited at the bus stop.

Ren woke up, stretching his arms. He tried brushing his hair down with his hands, but something on his head stopped him. They felt like little ears!? Ren jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. He lookee in the mirror to see he had ears!!!! He fell back, almost falling into the bath tub. Then he looked closer at them, examining them. They were little gray and white ears! Ren quickly grabbed his hat and covered his head. He didn't want to see them
"They'll go away...right!?" He asked him self as he wandered his empty mansion, getting ready for school. He ran out the door, walking to school.

Tomoe got up very early, before the sun was rising. He began brushing his hair when he noticed something on his head. He could barely see them because it was still dark in his room. He flipped on the light and fell back. He had large animal ears on his head! He poked them a bit when finally he shook his head. This has to be fake, probably just a prank from one of those dang neighbor kids He thought. He tried pulling them off, but it just hurt his head. They are probably super glued on. I hate those kids.
Tomoe put on a hat and got ready for school. He poured himself a cup of coffee and left for school, walking to the nearest bus stop that was pretty far away.
When the school bus came to pick Tomoe up, he sat all the way in the back. He quietly drank his coffee, not talking to anyone.

Ren arrived at school early, sitting in the middle of the classroom, waiting for others to arrive. (Who wants to be Ren's friend?)

Keiko got on the bus when it arrived at her house. She sat in the middle. (Who wants to be Keiko's friend?)

Back
Top Bottom