A New Baby! *added pics*

How cute Cammie
yippiechickie.gif
congrats.......

He's an angus/longhorn cross, I think that's what makes him so darn cute. His momma was a heifer, they're bred to longhorns so the calves are smaller and easier for the heifer. Cows are expensive, I don't recommend it as a hobby *haha*

He sure is a cutie! We have two new little heifer calves in the barn right now-milking breeds. They are so fun at the calf age. Enjoy him.
smile.png

Here's a picture of him at a week old, and his month old 'sister', Cash. They're both doing great. He had fun romping through the ice after the storm last weekend *haha* We are selling two pure black Angus steer calves, if there's anyone out there interested.

6nummqb.jpg

How fun, my parents used to raise Black Angus, the bull was a sweet heart!
I happened to be at there house, house sitting when one of the girls went into labor. I didnt know it but the next AM when I checked them there was a new baby! Soo cute! Down the road from my parents some people had a bunch of other Black Angus and one Red Angus, we got to see one girl have her baby, I pulled over on the side of the road making my sister be late for an appointment so I could watch. Not as bad as my uncle made it sound.
We also raised hogs and I had to help during the vets emergancy C-Section and halped many other girls have there piglets. Along with many other animals. I agree anything baby is cute!!

There was someone around my place selling a Mini Cow! She said it was like 4 years old and she showed pictures with her kids riding on its back. Soo cute!

I think my folks had a mini cow, it NEVER grew, it was a couple years old too, but it never would grow. He was a tough one too when we put him in the freezer.

Anyway congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom