A new member from BC Canada

GNRMorgans

Songster
6 Years
Dec 31, 2013
Chase,BC Canada
Greetings All! I am totally a newbie - both to the forum and chickens! Having finally convinced the husband that we can do "just one more thing", he has relented and granted me the coop and chickens! I am having a blast so far in the planning process - can't do much more than that with winter in full swing, but we'll soon be building. Hubby has no choice, the chicks are ordered and arrive in May!
celebrate.gif
We are planning for about 12 - see, I've learned about chicken math already!! And seriously, I never realized there were so many cool breeds of birds!

I can't wait to be more of a contributing member!

Cheers!

There is a thread "Canadians Check In-Here," that may be of interest to you. I think if you put that title in the search box it should pop up.
welcome-byc.gif

images

That is pretty much how it went down here as well. I ordered chicks and the hubby had no choice but to get out there and start building! LOL You are going to love chickens. They are so entertaining and rewarding.

Great to have you aboard and enjoy BYC!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! W E L C O M E T O B Y C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me, your gonna love BYC!!!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom