a pair of Sebastopol Geese

chickenlisa

Invincible Summer
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
I have decided to downsize my outdoor animals....and my dearly beloved Sebbies are going to be the hardest to let go....but I have to. They are Scout (all white, curly breasted) and Simon (all white, curly breasted)- 1 yr old proven breeders and parents too.
I'm in NJ right near the Pa line, Delaware River.....08865. Pick up only....she was broody this year. I've hatched her goslings in my incubator this year.
They are sweet geese, never try to get away (I do have a 2' tall fence around them to keep them in a certain area of our yard) and I can walk right in with them and pick them up even. Sadie and Sammy are not related, Scout is their daughter (hatchdate of 3/29/12) and Simon is from a fellow BYC member with the same hatchdate of Scout. (Sammy and Sadie are being held for a new owner already. ) These are $200/pair + shipping when the weather cools down.(or pickup at our house anytime. )
Please view the pics...I don't want to post them anywhere else unless I have to. I want people who love Sebbies to get them preferably.

Last edited:
oh Tennessee! My cousin and Aunt/Uncle live in Nashville, but I am so sorry it is so far away! If you can possibly plan a road trip to NJ in the fall, we could work it out!
tongue.png

Me too! Texas is even further away! We've lived there before...it is SO far away, we never made it back to visit our friends even. :-(

I am so sorry to hear about you placing your Sebbies. I purchased eggs from you earlier this year, 2 hatched and I still have 1 gosling. (my dog got the other and now the dog is gone.) My husband and I love Gooser Girl tons! She is so smart and adorable. She is an outdoor/indoor goose as she does come in to visit us, periodically. When her gosling mate was killed I did find a few other geese for her have as buddies. Then because we have fallen in love with these geese, I added a few more to the gaggle. Here are a few photos of Gooser Girl and she is maturing nicely, with a deep chest of curlies.

The top photo she is only 2 months old, the bottom photo was earlier this month. So did you place the 2 geese you have available? Just curious.

Yes, the last 2 went home with their new Mama today- to Virginia! They have a long ride in the car, then they'll be out together and happy (Simon and Scout that is.) Sadie and Sammy went to Florida last week. I hope to get pics of them enjoying the Florida sunshine soon....the first pics were wonderful- I was so glad to see them get there safely!
Your GooserGirl is gorgeous! So sad that her buddy got killed by a dog, but that does happen sometimes.Happy to hear she has some new friends!
Thanks for the news and pics!
Lisa

Back
Top Bottom