A Pic of My Girls...

Lunachick

Chicken Slave
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Brick, NJ
941_027.jpg

It's not a great pic, I'm still practicing posting pics. Anyway here they are in their run.

Nice!! I like your run, even though it's basic. Do you think you could show some more pictures? I need ideas because the run that we have will be too small when we get more fuzzbutts!

Basic is good! I can always go fancy later!

941_038.jpg

This was before we cut out windows.

941_037.jpg

When it was finished. I got my ideas here at the coop section.

Thank you GaDawg. It actually provides extra protection from them dang hawks. And nice and shady in the summertime.
smile.png

Well wings, I already had the plastic shed, but originally spent about $300 on it a few years back.

I splurged and spent about $1200 on the cut outs on the shed including the sliding pop door to the run and sturdy building of the frame of the run since I couldn't do it, I let a professional and a friend that needed the work do it. The money was a gift from my Dad, since he is 95 yrs old and can't do much with it, he decided to gives his seven kids a chunk to play with.
smile.png

Also, it was totally worth it, did you ever mess around with a roll of chicken wire?
he.gif
lol.png
Let the guy you're paying do it.

Quote:
Haha! So on the yard itself, you paid 300 bucks???

Sorry, maybe I didn't word it right, the whole thing with labor and materials cost me $1,200. I can't build that kinda stuff, I had a friend who is a professional do it.
smile.png
I also want it to last a long time.

Back
Top Bottom