a pic of will rogers that i drew with pencil

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by quintinp, Mar 6, 2011.

1. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    it is pretty cool, it got first throughout all the middle schools in oklahoma [​IMG]

2. quintinp

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    Deleted

8. Do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
  3. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    HOLY KRAP! That is CRAZY good. You need to have somthing like your own like fan club or somthing!

8. Do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see.

4. quintinp

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    thanx that made me smile, i am working on something right now of me and my parrot, (the one in my profile picture) it is super good, ill post it as soon as im done, this picture is nothing compared to the one im working on i worked on this for about 4 days, the one of me and my parrot it has taken me months, it is super good though

5. boykin2010

boykin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2010
    South Georgia
    I still draw stick figures! Haha

GREAT JOB

6. Chickengal505

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    [​IMG] gosh my drawing abilatys migh just fall over and croak if you post the parrot pic. But jeez i want to see it so bad....

7. quintinp

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    ill try to get it done quick,, i tried to get a pic not so blurry, but it didn't work out

8. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    WOW, you did better than I did when I was in high school! I went to college to study drawing and graphic designing. It was great! I hope you would consider some of the art classes as your elective courses while you find a business side of courses that you need to take.

9. quintinp

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    i am really good at drawing, but it is not what i want to pursue,,, i might change my mind....... eventually,,, but as for right now i wanna be a parrot breeder and sell them for profit, because i love birds mainly parrots, i wanna breed macaws, though,,, but my art may help me get to those certain things that i am wanting to do, if i sell it

10. Chickengal505

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Gosh my "art" looks like scribbles compared to your drawing.... that took you four days.... gosh I'd be working on that for the rest of my life....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by