quintinp

Songster
9 Years
Oct 22, 2010
Southern Oklahoma
it is pretty cool, it got first throughout all the middle schools in oklahoma
70328_013.jpg

Deleted

8. Do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOLY KRAP! That is CRAZY good. You need to have somthing like your own like fan club or somthing!

8. Do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age (especially if you are a minor) or any other personal info you don't want the whole world to see.

thanx that made me smile, i am working on something right now of me and my parrot, (the one in my profile picture) it is super good, ill post it as soon as im done, this picture is nothing compared to the one im working on i worked on this for about 4 days, the one of me and my parrot it has taken me months, it is super good though

I still draw stick figures! Haha

GREAT JOB

WOW, you did better than I did when I was in high school! I went to college to study drawing and graphic designing. It was great! I hope you would consider some of the art classes as your elective courses while you find a business side of courses that you need to take.

i am really good at drawing, but it is not what i want to pursue,,, i might change my mind....... eventually,,, but as for right now i wanna be a parrot breeder and sell them for profit, because i love birds mainly parrots, i wanna breed macaws, though,,, but my art may help me get to those certain things that i am wanting to do, if i sell it

Back
Top Bottom