A pterodactyl Orpington and one with no butt?! UPDATE!!

Oh I want a rooster! I've been looking for one for a while, that's funny if I actually have one! I think i'm going to auction my incubator off to the highest bidder LOL Its only given me two extra roosters in six hatches.

Miss Cara, you just send that pullet bator to your bestest pal in Georgia, LOL. I'll trade you for some more eggs and this time I'll send you rooster eggs!
lol.png

The eye color thing: it may be that yours will have lighter brown eyes. Mine have dark brown eyes, both my blue and my black cockerels, but my pullet has very light brown, a legacy from her daddy, Suede, who got his from his daddy, Blue Boy, Julie's rooster. Paired with a dark eyed pullet is what you need with a rooster whose eyes are on the light side. Type is harder to breed for than eye color, I understand.
Oh, and yes, he was hanging his wings down. Not used to that hot sun on his black feathers, LOL. He is the most ungainly, awkward thing when he runs, too.

Last edited:
Can you show a better picture of your splash pullet? I'm trying to decide what mine is. I thought it was a roo, but the comb stopped growing, and it has no tail yet...
big_smile.png

This is the only up to dat pic I have of the splash. I hope it helps!
04-20-08033.jpg

Back
Top Bottom