A stowaway chicken hitched a ride to work with me......

My mom took a cat to work one day. One of their outdoor kittens (about half grown) perched herself up on the frame near the axel . . . and rode all the way to work. Mom works at a bank and the security guard came in and told her that there was a cat hanging around her car
lol.png

Last edited:
I LOVE that story!! I once pulled an egg out of my pocket in the middle of Walmart but never took one of my girls with me...what a funny story, just glad it ended well. Thank God it wasn't 100 degrees out....

Yeah, she returned home to tell the rest of the flock about her trip to the "big city"! The temp that day set a record high for here-Ibelieve it was only 67, but in an enclosed vehicle, it was much warmer-probably lucky I found her when I did. My avatar was the look both my hen and I had on our faces when we saw each other. She stayed up on the back of the seat the entire time, just watching the scenery, as well as my co-workers walking by, pointing, and giggling. This will be talked about for quite some time, I am sure! TY, Tamelroy, Happy Birthday to you too!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom