A True Texan's Version of the US Map...

Quote:
No glue here. We just don't have that many gun nuts that shoot every animal they can aim at. Our deer have plenty of land and food supplies so they get BIG.

Oh look a squirrel. Reaches for M16

there's a reason why its legal for us to hunt with AK's up here in Crap
wink.png

Quote:
No glue here. We just don't have that many gun nuts that shoot every animal they can aim at. Our deer have plenty of land and food supplies so they get BIG.

Oh look a squirrel. Reaches for M16

wink.png

Maybe we need to hunt with them here.....But lately the grill of my truck as been working just fine.

Quote:
wink.png

Maybe we need to hunt with them here.....But lately the grill of my truck as been working just fine.

Lol, thats why we want to go postal on them. I've hit one or a family member has just about once every year. We have too many here in michigan, and folks aren't hunting as often as they used to... this past year being the exception.

Just ate some deer steaks, must have been one from KY that crossed the border, cause it tasted AWFUL GOOD.

We have to use bows or shotguns, so we need to get within petting range to shoot them too!!!!!!!!!

WHAT?! Might I remind Texas that "Awful" fought alongside them in the War for Southern Independence! How could Texans be so ungrateful?
idunno.gif

This post is mostly a joke, except for the parts that aren't. I thought Texans got along better with Southerners than folks from Crap, Yankee, Flat, and Hideous. Wait, isn't Texas rather flat?

Quote:
I think you have that reversed. Texas fought alongside Awful, not the other way around.

It can go either way. Meaning no offense to Texas, the states in "Awful" bore the brunt of the War. Texas was never visited by Generals Sherman, Grant, or Sheridan. However, I still admire Texas. How can you not like a state that has produced both Ron Paul and Chuck Norris?

Quote:
I think you have that reversed. Texas fought alongside Awful, not the other way around.

It can go either way. Meaning no offense to Texas, the states in "Awful" bore the brunt of the War. Texas was never visited by Generals Sherman, Grant, or Sheridan. However, I still admire Texas. How can you not like a state that has produced both Ron Paul and Chuck Norris?

Yeah, well said, and so true.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom