A variety of Beautiful Sillkie roosters available hatched from Catdance eggs last spring Ventura Cou

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by fishermans wife, Sep 19, 2013.

1. fishermans wife

fishermans wife Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2009
    Ventura County
    I had great success with Catdance eggs last spring (March), and ended up with over 13 roosters. I plan to keep several, but need homes for others. I have a buff, several whites, partridge, and a black with some silver leakage on his neck feathers. If you are interested in seeing pictures of a particular color, please PM me and I will gladly send some to you! These are beautiful quality birds!

2. fishermans wife

Sep 2, 2009
    Ventura County
    The Black has been rehomed as well as the Porcelain. My hope is to rehome locally as I have never shipped before, but I will keep my options open. If I was to ship, all expenses would have to be paid by the recipient. Thanks so much!

3. fishermans wife

Sep 2, 2009
    Ventura County
    I still have a one buff, two or three white and one partridge boy to rehome. I will drive part way (within reason) to meet someone. PM me if you would like to see pictures! I have decided not to ship at this time.

4. fishermans wife

Sep 2, 2009
    Ventura County
    I now have a partridge and at least 2 white roos available to rehoming! The other colors have been placed, for which I am grateful! I would love to get these guys into their forever home! PM me if you are interested!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(the one on the left)

Thank you for you for your consideration

5. fishermans wife

Sep 2, 2009
    Ventura County
    All have been rehomed. Thanks!

6. lcsilkiefan

lcsilkiefan New Egg

Apr 15, 2013
    Hi there, I am another silkie fan here in Ventura county. Sorry I was not checking things lately. I just gave away my silkie roosters away in November that my broody hen hatched out. didn't want to inbreed, but now really miss having a roo around. Do you know anyone local that might have an extra rooster???

7. fishermans wife

Sep 2, 2009
    Ventura County
    I have more roosters available lcsilkiefan!
    I sent you a PM!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by