A VERY exciting day!!!!!!

nharbison0722

Chirping
May 26, 2016
So my chickens were making all kinds of noise today.... to the point that I thought maybe there was a snake out there. I went out to investigate and found that some of the ceramic eggs had been moved to the ground of the coop. I picked them up and realized that I had six eggs. (I only bought 4 ceramic ones!) So my chicks that weren't supposed to start laying until the end of the month started TODAY! I assume that was why they were making so much noise! I'm so excited to have laying hens now!!!! What a morale booster of a dreary day!!!!!

So my chickens were making all kinds of noise today.... to the point that I thought maybe there was a snake out there. I went out to investigate and found that some of the ceramic eggs had been moved to the ground of the coop. I picked them up and realized that I had six eggs. (I only bought 4 ceramic ones!) So my chicks that weren't supposed to start laying until the end of the month started TODAY! I assume that was why they were making so much noise! I'm so excited to have laying hens now!!!! What a morale booster of a dreary day!!!!!

wee.gif
wee.gif

Congratulations!!! Lovely, perfect brown eggs!!!

Yes, all that ruckus is a beautiful sound isn't it? I never get tired of it.

Aw, that's great! Congratulations on your new laying hens!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom