• No, don't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pics

RacehorsesRock

Songster
Jul 23, 2017
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Dryden was an alpha. Big deal, right? Fun job, right? Not to him. His pack, the Blue Moon, was at war with his previous mate's pack, she had become alpha of the pack a bit after he had rejected her. Her's was called Red Moon, she created it in an attempt to destroy his pack. She had failed. His pack was the strongest in the world, and he was the strongest alpha in the world. No one dared to mess with his pack, but what happens when their child (which she was pregnant with when they were mates but he didn't know) dies in a raid on Red Moon?

Character Sheet
Name:
Pack (choose out of Red and Blue Moons!):
Personality:
Human Form:
Wolf Form:
Username:

~~~~~~~~
Ranks

Alpha: perhaps the most important rank, the alpha is the leader of the pack and is feared among the pack. The pack listens to his/her every command and will bow down to their alpha.

Luna: the alpha's mate, he/she is second in power and command. They are the only ones with the power to object to the alpha, and if it is a female will give birth to the alpha's heir, or other way around. The alpha is VERY protective of their luna.

Beta: Third in power, the beta is a close friend of the alpha and is amongst the most important in the pack, always with the alpha and luna, as well as gamma.

Beta's Mate: Simply the beta's mate.

Gamma: third in power, the gamma is also a close friend of the alpha and/or beta. Always with the beta, luna, and alpha

Gamma's Mate: Simply the gamma's mate.

Warrior: a fighter for the pack, trained from a young age. Can double as a hunter.

Hunter: hunts for the pack. Can double as a warrior.

Pup: the pups of the pack, are greatly protected by all in the pack. And of course loved. *BORN IN WOLF FORM, AS A WOLF PUP*

Elder: The elders are wise and, well, old. They are greatly respected and looked to for knowledge.

Other: pick another role, will be less than other roles in rank but still can be important.

Blue Moon
Alpha: Dryden Ronan

Name: Dryden Ronan
Pack (choose out of Red and Blue Moons!): Blue Moon
Personality: He is serious and intimidating, and can get whatever he wants with a simple glare. He is kind to those he loves, though.
Human Form: he is tall and muscular, and is slightly tanned. His eyes are light blue and his hair is dark black, the color of coal.
Wolf Form: He is solid black with icy blue eyes.
Username: @RacehorsesRock

Luna(must be female):

Beta:

Beta's Mate:

Gamma:

Gamma's Mate:

Warrior (Up to five):

Hunter (Up to five):

Pup (Up to five):

Elder (Up to three):

Other (Up to five):

Red Moon
Alpha(Must be female):

Luna(Gender up to Red Moon's alpha's creator):

Beta:

Beta's Mate:

Gamma:

Gamma's Mate:

Warrior (Up to five):

Hunter (Up to five):

Pup (Up to five):

Elder (Up to three):

Other (Up to five):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for joining! Please use // or )) when out of character.//

Pack is located in the mountains of Kentucky.
Blue Moon has about 300 wolves, Red Moon only has around 150.
NO SPECIAL ABILITIES. Only the ability to shift.
No rogues please.
Wolves can be related to Dryden if you'd like. Otherwise check with characters creator.
You may have up to 3 characters.
Yes, pups are allowed. No detailed birthing or conceiving though, please.

Last edited:
// I already joined to many rps already :barnie so maybe some other day. Using backslashes is weird for me. I always use parenthesis. //

Back
Top Bottom