A word of advice: Don't do anyone a favor if you expect one in return

Quote:
I want a Potassium Deficiency, that sounds yummy!
hide.gif
Kidding, sorry....

Yeah it is a real bummer I have to eat all that. calorieking.com makes my life sooo much easier. It shows all the vitamin content of any food in any amount. LOVE IT!!!

OMG Deb, I LOVE calorieking! I have their little books to bring to restaurants and I have software by them that I LOVE. It calculates how much of everything I eat, so I can see how much fat, fiber, calories, etc. I am getting. It also monitors my weight and BMI, etc. I love them!!

Quote:
Yeah it is a real bummer I have to eat all that. calorieking.com makes my life sooo much easier. It shows all the vitamin content of any food in any amount. LOVE IT!!!

OMG Deb, I LOVE calorieking! I have their little books to bring to restaurants and I have software by them that I LOVE. It calculates how much of everything I eat, so I can see how much fat, fiber, calories, etc. I am getting. It also monitors my weight and BMI, etc. I love them!!

I use it daily for the potassium levels in the foods I eat. I am often surprised at what is in a natural food. I could do without the incremental minerals though, some of that kinda freaks me out. LOL! But!!! It is from using that site that I learned strawberries have a good amount of calcium, so now I am very comfortable eating a cantalope and strawberry fruit salad, with some baby spinach mixed in with a nice lemon and rice vinegar dressing. OMG now I want that!!!!!

Quote:
thats a problem with most wealthy people ..
idunno.gif
,.. not all , but most of those who have the big bucks---money can make them the nicest of people..
ya.gif
,.. or the biggest poop chute in the world....
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom