AAAHHHHH finally I am getting one!

I like the .410 too. Just enough kick for me. I have shot turkeys with a BB gun before so everything else is open season with the .410
smile.png

I am so excited I go pick it up tomorrow. It has been 10 yrs since I had a .410 I have been using a muzzleloader for a long time and it is just a bit too much to hold up for very long for me anymore. I wanted light weight and functional. I only use remi slugs though don't care for bb's in my meat
wink.png

I hope this one is as wonderful as my last .410 who has been sadly missed since the fire.

My husband wants me to start shooting the 375. He is so proud of it I am worried I might break it. Now that would take care of a lot of pests
wink.png

I grew up with a single shot 410 and love them! Finally got a bolt action and was in heaven! Used it for all types of game. Can you shott sqsquirrels with it? You bet,I got three squirrels with three shots as fast I could shoot one time! Yes I am bragging!lol

I have a SxS and O/U 410 and love them both. Seems the older I get the less I need or want.

6 hrs till I have it in my hands I wish it was not so cold and rainy here so I could go ahead and sight it in. I have only seen the picture of it in an email but it is just what I was looking for and USA made with USA made parts. not too expensive but durable. It is a Mossberg 500 E. 6shot with a full choke so I will only use remmington slugs. It is oak stock and never been used this guy won it in a raffle so he is selling it as used. Asking $200 but I am an excellent negotiator. I will post a picture of my new hunting friend as soon as I can.

love.gif
bun.gif

Oh a hunting I am going
big_smile.png

It's mine, I am just so happy! It is an early xmas present to myself. I want to get DH a Marlin leveraction .22 He wants one like the one he had like the one he had as a boy (many moons ago
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom