1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Aargh, dh is so lucky!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by klf73, Oct 15, 2008.

1. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Dh just tells me, "oh yeah, they're making a second transformers movie". I said how do you know? He says "some guy came to the post looking for some soldiers for the movie" [​IMG] . Apparently he fits the bill, but he said no [​IMG] . I told him he should have said yes and just took the card. Problem is we are a single income household and he is the only income, so 4 weeks was too much [​IMG] . It was probably just as an extra but I think it's so cool(the kids were sooo disappointed), he's so lucky. Stuff like this happens to him all the time. Maybe I'm the lucky one [​IMG]

2. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    NEATO - I was close to being an extra for the titanic movie.... but I too had to work a REAL job! A friend of mine got a spot on that old TV show HUNTER - she was a prisoner in a jail or something, cracked me up.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  3. DTchickens

DTchickens Crowing

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    correct Shy labuff (i believe thats his name... im not a very big fan of him or any actor. i just have movies i like). hurt himself on the set and they had to take a break for a few weeks

-Daniel

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: