ABOUT MYSELF

KEICEL

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 18, 2014
I am KEITH ARREGLO CASTRO, male, Filipino and happily married to my wife - CELITA and a resided at Gov. M.J. Cuenco St., Poblacion, Daanbantayan, Cebu, PHILIPPINES. I have 2 gorgeous kids namely: CHRIST KYLE P. CASTRO and RAFFEL ELIJAH P. CASTRO.

I have started my breeding system in my flock in quite sometime, but unfortunately I CULL them all currently for I don't like the bloodlines, because at it was no longer a PURE BREED. Relatedly, when I will be given OPPORTUNITY to breed once again I must see to it that I can acquire PURE BREED broodstocks.Well actually, I am interested to breed bloodlines such as PURE KELSOS, PURE ROUNDHEADS & PURE HATCHES.

Rest assured that if someone can provide me breeding materials and when my financial capability isn't a problem at all, then I am very much welcome to START my breeding system ALL OVER AGAIN and have A RIGHT STARTING WITH A GOOD ENDING of my gamefowl backyard raising...

Thank you so much for this WONDERFUL & OVERWHELMING of being a new member of your backyard chicken raising FAMILY ENVIRONMENT. God bless!

Best regards,

KEITH

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

This is the place to be for all the learning and fun!

Good luck with your breeding program and we do welcome you to our flock!! :)

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Raising chickens is a great experience for children, but I would be careful of gamefowl around children. Unless you don't intend to allow your children into the pens with the chickens, I would consider getting docile breeds that don't mind being handled. Australorps, Orpingtons, Cochins, Silkies, Brahmas, Sussex, and Faverolles are all friendly and gentle breeds that children can easily handle. Obviously this becomes irrelevant if your children (especially the smaller ones) are kept out of the breeding pens and runs. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

By all means get in touch with Ozexpat, he is the go to person for the Philippines and just a very intelligent, helpful guy. He can certainly tell you about breeds and where to get them.

If you can't find him via his user name - he posts frequently on the "Old Folks Home," thread.

Back
Top Bottom