Abrupt end to post

quetsweyo

Chirping
8 Years
May 9, 2011
I was reading a post "yogurt and chicken throwing up" and when i got to the bottom of the page where it sez something like "the problem is that mot people just..." thats where it ended. Tried to go back and go to 2nd page but there wasnt one. Whats up with that? Q
sad.png

I have had the same issue intermittently. I found that if I refreshed the page it was fine. Not sure what the problem is. Just figured it was my computer.
hmm.png

perhaps if it is one time thing the posters mind just wandered and they forgot the post was incomplete?

undefined:/ thx! The page scolled as far as it would go and ended in mid sentence. No more page #s at bottom, index, nuttin. Went 'back' and there was only 1 page showing at the time. Between hatching ducklettes, running out checkin on 7-week old pullets, cranky adult ducks, Evil chick-chasin cats. And jealous spoilt dogs i pooped. And im spose to be takin it easy after strgery. Yeah, right doc! To top it off i couldnt find the barfing chicken post again later that nite to save my life. Tried both the search things, no luck. I figure itr a combo of my rinky-dink phone and my worn-out old brain. Dont worry about it! This phone cuts out on me when im on the www all the time and im lookin to replace it next SS check. Any recommendations for somethin < 100$ w/no contract? Im gonna try to find the yogurt-chuckin chick again. Later...tried the searh mega-monster w/exact title-nothin. Went and googled it and that went right to it. Hhmmm. Same thing-end of page then zip. Quetsweyo

Last edited:
undefined:cool: solved it myself. When msg ends in mid sentence switch from normal screen to widescreen and, voila, rest of msg appears. Q

Back
Top Bottom