Absolute Blonde Moment--Morons Guide to Shaving. Figured it Out!

My feet get really bad from wearing sandals 6 months of the year. I just use sandpaper- much less threatening
tongue.png

I have hooves for feet. I bought one of those things too, and never figured it out. So you're not alone.

I do have a scrubby thing that I use in the shower. Not overly helpful, but better than nothing.

Maybe the electric sander isn't such a bad idea....

big_smile.png

I use one of those on DH's enormous callouses. I know....ewww.

I have great success with it. You dont hold it completely flat, you have to sort of 'catch' the edge of the callous and then slice a layer off...over and over.
Dead skin on callouses tends to by shiny so when I see un-shiny skin I know its time to stop....or when I hear (*&*^&%!!!!! from DH....
lau.gif

They are illegal in Fl. I love to get pedicures! I use the scrubby thing from SALLY beauty with a goopy lotion about once every 2 weeks. When I do get a pedicure-they usually compliment me on how soft my feet are.

There shouldn't be too much blade exposed...wouldn't want to cut a toe off or something. You're less likely hurt yourself if you use the thing after bathing when your skin is moist (seems like blade does a better job going after calluses & not good skin). Also, if you're going to do the ped-egg, stick with the real deal. It works MUCH better that the pretty pink one.

I think the outlaw thing is for the salons, not home use...something about sanitary problems & transferring of body fluids between clients...yuck!

I would just like to make a happy update!

I went and got a pedicure and saw how this thing was used. I decided to do it myself and I did it!

I also figured out what ya'll meant by being careful...I got a little to zealous and hit my ankle.....

ooo, that thing gives me shivers! Looks scary! I have good luck applying some heavy duty dry skin or foot lotion after a shower and then putting socks on immediately after. I usually sleep like this and I wake up with nice soft feet.

Back
Top Bottom