Accidental albino button baby just hatched

Pics
You can always try for more, no sense being too upset, there’s no guarantee they would have made it no matter what.
Yes I know poor red eyes like I'm cursed on these pretty pretty eyes 🤔 and remember savi has a different kind of red eyes and savi is one of the grandpa's of the 3 parents
Here's a pic of savi, but his eyes didn't start like there's do

Attachments

• IMG_20220923_174812.jpg
    IMG_20220923_174812.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 1
Since the coturnix akasha is old enough and roams with anubis now I think I'll hand raise one of the red eyed babies and give it the super extra care I do when I single raise a baby like king and Lucifer &few others

Omg double checked on babies and had to push the cinnamon (who looks to have orange stripes instead of gold) all the way under his feet sticking out 😆😂 he only had his head under he would have been cold the silly

Omg double checked on babies and had to push the cinnamon (who looks to have orange stripes instead of gold) all the way under his feet sticking out 😆😂 he only had his head under he would have been cold the silly
U considered wrapping a handwarmer up and popping it in there just incase so they've got an extra heat source to burrow under? Some of the decent disposable ones can last up to 10 hours which is perfect for overnight xx

U considered wrapping a handwarmer up and popping it in there just incase so they've got an extra heat source to burrow under? Some of the decent disposable ones can last up to 10 hours which is perfect for overnight xx
No, I haven't ever had this problem before but Shana has exp raising I messed up not considering it's 2 momma's worth of eggs with only one mom plus they have no exp raising babies yet (though my pied Shana raised 10 all by her self once hers plus she excepted Vlad's babies back when Vlad hatched but not raise she's amazing at it 😍🤩) heck even Vlad's 3 babies they have are fine she hatched and first time ever excepted her own babies and is raising they are about 3-4 weeks old makes me fear she's getting old she is 2 years this November , Vlad is savi's partner the different kind of red eye guy

I mean if I see them hatch some when it's winter I give them a heat lamp to help incase but that only happened once

Back
Top Bottom