Acres Poultry hatching thread with aliciaplus3!

Pics
20200322_222523.jpg
here is this weekends hatch, or most of it as there are still 6 or so in the brooder. 8 cooper marans lots of necked necks and a black turkey
The silver turkey can't make its legs work so probably will not make it 😭
It will be worth noting when we are not hatching something. Set another batch of chicken eggs for DD's fair project tonight 56 and 2 dozen give or take turkey eggs, gotta get a couple more silvers right?? Lol

20200417_213112.jpg
been Busy! Lol last 3 weekends my DD was hatching birds for a 4h project. The next hatch will be turkeys! Have 11 in lockdown now I think a couple were duds but I am hoping to get a couple silvers!

Hatching has not stopped just have not had time to write here. Since the last update we have had at least 5 babies hatch each week.
20200521_175037.jpg
and when i threatened to shut the incubators off my chickens revolted and started going broody.
20200513_181224.jpg
oh and sweetheart managed to hatch 5 for her second batch this year.(she is a turkey but dont tell her she thinks she is a people)
20200517_171741.jpg
here is about half of DD's 4h birds as they move outside
So many projects going on!

Picked up a muscovy breeding pair.... she was trying to set on One egg so the egg went in my bra for the ride home..laying down for a nap and realized the egg was still there

Back
Top Bottom